It's FRIYAY! - March 28, 2020

We made it another week in quarantine. Friday looks a little different than it used to, I am just glad I don't have to do school work for 2 days. School from home has been a little weird, I am not sure how I feel about mixing the 2. I know I have homework to do at home, but that is still different from doing all of your school at home. I do like the freedom of being able to sleep in and doing the work when I want to. My parents ordered me a new desk this week since I have been sitting in my bed all week on the laptop doing work. My computer is kept in our study, but since my dad is working from home, he has taken over the study. Here is a picture of my new workspace setup.


I am not sure what we will be doing this weekend, since there is not really anywhere we can go. We will probably just watch movies, swim and maybe order some mexican takeout. Not much different from our other weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Weekend

Friday, my little brothers class did a drive by parade for his teacher. We all had the same teacher for first grade and so the whole family ...