Life As We Know It - April 3, 2020

It has been a few days since I have written. We had a movie night Friday. Since all the movie theaters are closed, you can rent the newly released movies on Video On Demand to watch at home. My mom bought a bunch of movie candy and popcorn and rented the movie "I Still Believe". It was a really sad movie, I was not expecting that. It had a good message though. I kind of felt that the message of the movie could kind of relate to what we are going through right now. Just because we are in an unknown time does not mean that God still isn't present. Saturday we had a game night and played Ticket to Ride. I think I should have won, and I think the rest of my family was not playing correctly. We have been watching church on Sunday mornings on tv. It is just not the same. My little brother has a hard time sitting through it and can be a bit distracting. This week they announced we would not be going back to school now until May 4 at the soonest. I did not like this news. I never thought I would be ready to go back to school, but I am. I miss my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Weekend

Friday, my little brothers class did a drive by parade for his teacher. We all had the same teacher for first grade and so the whole family ...