The Weekend - April 5, 2020

The weekend, was not very busy. It rained a lot, so we couldn't even go swimming. Saturday, I think we were all ready to just get out of the house, so we drove to Katy to go to In N Out. It was a bit of a drive (about an hour each way), but what else did we have to do? The line was really long, as it usually is at In N Out, and we waited about an hour to order! Since all the insides of restaurants are closed except for takeout and delivery, we just had to eat in our car. This was probably the most exciting thing we did all weekend. It was also my first time in the car/away from my house, besides walks, in about 4 weeks. Sunday, we watched church online and watched tv and played games (the usual). I did play on my computer for a bit so that I could talk to my friends. I know...real exciting. I will attach a funny meme I found. It is the truth. Especially since I don't think we will probably be going back to school this year (or at least that is what I hear my mom saying).


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Weekend

Friday, my little brothers class did a drive by parade for his teacher. We all had the same teacher for first grade and so the whole family ...