Normalcy

I can't remember if I mentioned in the last post, but things are gradually starting to open back up. Restaurants are open with a capacity of 25% and most stores and theaters are now open as well. We have not gone to a restaurant yet. I did have an orthodontist appointment last week and that was a nice sense of normalcy. My mom could not go in with me and I did have to wear a mask. Saturday my parents let me have my girlfriend Zoe over. We went for a walk around the lake, swam and my parents made wings and we had dinner out on the patio. My sister also had a friend over, so it was nice to see other people.
My sister loves to bake (one thing I do like about her) and has been baking like crazy over quarantine. She went a friends and learned how to make macarons and has been making them everyday since. My brother also helped make some donuts the other day. It has been constant baking. I can't complain. 
I am glad we only have a month left to do school work. That is about all for now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Weekend

Friday, my little brothers class did a drive by parade for his teacher. We all had the same teacher for first grade and so the whole family ...