Birthday Celebrations! - April 10, 2020

This week was my girlfriends and my grandpa's birthday. Since we are supposed to be social distancing, we had to get a bit creative. My family met Zoe and her mom at the park for a picnic. We all just made sure to sit 6 ft apart. It is just so weird right now. At least I was able to see her and give her a birthday present.

For my grandpa's birthday, we made him some posters and did a drive by blaring the Birthday song by the Beatles. It was good to get to see some people this week, from a distance!



Since this weekend is Easter, I am sure I will have some stuff to post about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Weekend

Friday, my little brothers class did a drive by parade for his teacher. We all had the same teacher for first grade and so the whole family ...