Easter Eve - April 11, 2020

My little brother has been waiting for the new Trolls movie to come out forever. It was supposed to be released yesterday at the movie theater, but since...everything is closed, they released it on demand at home. My mom found some trolls cookies to make and bought us some more movie candy and popcorn! The movie was pretty good. Today is Saturday, the day before Easter. My mom and sister are making deserts for tomorrow. They made a bunny cake and chocolate pie. Yum! Easter will be weird. We have a really big family and usually all get together for every holiday. It will be kind of strange to not be with them. We warmed the pool up again today to swim, so I am sure it will be swimming again tomorrow as well. 





\

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Weekend

Friday, my little brothers class did a drive by parade for his teacher. We all had the same teacher for first grade and so the whole family ...