Goodbye Knox

I am a little behind this week on writing. I really don't have much of an excuse, except I just forgot. We got news this week that we will not be going back to school for the rest of the year (or school year). I am not sure how this makes me feel exactly. It was my last year at Knox but all my friends will be still going to College Park with me so that makes it a little easier. I don't feel like I am missing out on anything big like high school seniors or anything, but I still actually miss being in class and my friends. Also, I didn't get to play my last season of tennis at Knox which I was looking a bit forward to playing again. I will be trying out for the tennis team at College Park next year but was hoping for the practice this season.
I haven't been doing much at the house other than our normal walks and games. My mom let me go for a bike ride with my friend Matthew for a little bit this week. It was nice to see someone else. We kept our distance and stayed on our bikes. This weekend it rained a lot so we didn't get out much. My mom did tell me the governor put out a plan to start getting back to life. I am ready to get back to normal (whatever that looks like now).



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Weekend

Friday, my little brothers class did a drive by parade for his teacher. We all had the same teacher for first grade and so the whole family ...