Easter!!

This is was a bit different but I actually really enjoyed how not busy it was. We usually have a super busy day of going to church and then usually out to my Aunts lake house and sometimes we even take the boat out if it is nice outside. My mom made us cinnamon rolls, ordered scones from a bakery and we had coffee/tea before church on tv. Even though we weren't going anywhere, she still made us all get dressed up. She also made us a big lunch of ham, brussel sprouts, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese and rolls. We did a zoom call with all my family! That was crazy and fun to see every one. We all went swimming afterwards and then my sister, brother and I all went on an egg hunt. It was a pretty relaxing day.








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Weekend

Friday, my little brothers class did a drive by parade for his teacher. We all had the same teacher for first grade and so the whole family ...